"Bluesy slide with solos reminiscing Neil Young and chimes of Tom Petty"
"The best Australian country-rock album since the Dingoes 1974 debut"
- Stuart Coupe, Rolling Stone Australia
"Versatility as a songwriter that quietly breaks down the genre barriers"
- Michael Smith, Rhythms Magazine Australia
"This should be on the top ten list of every lipstick sunset we intimately gaze upon for the rest of the year"
- Braden Fox Blog, Vancouver Canada
"A brilliant collection"
- Johan Schoenmakers, Alt-Country Forum Netherlands
- "Undoubtedly from the dusty American troubadour school"
- Martin Jones, Rhythms Magazine Australia
Sedalia Blues by Cletis Carr
e: cletis AT cletis.com